Friday, January 6, 2012

TEAM "SEXY" END OF WEEK 1

Another inspirational email.  Enjoy!



...you sometimes think you want to disappear,
but all you really want is to be found...(please see attachement)
 
Maybe you think you are exercising to DISAPPEAR OR TO LOSE....
to lose stomach fat, to lose arm fat, to lose the triple chin, to lose the inches of your waist, to lose the lack of self-control, to lose poor health, to lose poor self image or confidence, etc.
 
I am challenging that...  Let us realize and internalize that we are not exercising to lose.... WE ARE EXERCISING TO GAIN
 
We are exercising
to GAIN self-control
to GAIN discipline
to GAIN hope
to GAIN strength
to GAIN endurance
to GAIN self confidence and self love
to GAIN patience with ourselves and our weaknesses
to GAIN understanding of one another in our own weaknesses
to GAIN trust in ourselves and others
to GAIN muscle
to GAIN health
 
We are not doing this to disappear (physically, emotionally, mentally or even spiritually)..... WE ARE DOING THIS TO BE FOUND.
 
THEREFORE, WE WILL FIND EACH OTHER TOMORROW, SATURDAY JANUARY 7TH, 2012 FOR OUR 3RD WORK-OUT DAY AT 12:30PM SHARP IN FOREST PARK.
 
 
I want this for myself AND I want this for you.  If I find myself, it does not mean the same if are not with me on this journey. I hope to find you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment